We currently have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Managed Services Program (MSP) Manager based at our Regional Service Center in Plantation, FL. You will manage external locum vendor relationships and be the sole point of communication for the enterprise, designing and creating programs and representing all external business.
In this role you will maintain a Managed Services Program (MSP) and contracts with staffing agencies to supplement locum staffing initiatives. You will collaborate with Account Managers and decision makers to ensure locum jobs are filled, managing the usage of external agencies as needed to support the Enterprise need for locum tenens clinician coverage.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Effective leadership dealing with a fully integrated MSP, including opening needs based on internal staffing guidelines, verifying that timelines are met, and on boarding management for new MSP candidates. The MSP Program Manager will ensure that candidates meet job criteria and all credentialing documents are returned in a timely manner from the MSP or agency.
Program Department Tasks in addition to others as assigned:
- Establish relationships with MSP vendors and all third-party clients, recognizing Envision Physician Services’ (EvPS) needs, providing coverage solutions, and managing vendor expectations.
- Develop and execute strategies for managing business with the support of external locum vendor contracts and provide exceptional customer service to partners and Envision clients.
- Implement and support a fully functional and responsible MSP Team while adhering to and displaying TIVA’s core values, both internally and externally.
- Maintain a strong understanding of specialty lines and collaborate with specialty-based teams to review presented clinicians, ensuring they meet requirements for EvPS’s open locum tenens searches.
- Verify licensing and credentialing needs for assignments and work with teams to make sure issues are resolved in time for assignments to start as planned.
- Maintain a work schedule that allows you to successfully reach clients and clinicians via phone. This requires some flexibility.
- Participate in training and learn to represent TIVA’s business effectively.
- Cross-train and have the ability to back up any member of the team when necessary.
- Collaborate with manager to maintain sales goals and review them regularly to ensure resources are being deployed most effectively to achieve individual and company goals.
- Proactively identify opportunities to create efficiencies, add value and expand Associate Vendor support.
- Foster strategic alliances with key AVs to advance MSP fill rates and attend AV events sponsored by the MSP or our MSP clients to establish partnerships, incorporating best practices and strengthening associations.
- Keep up to date with contract and contractual terms to have the ability to execute against them.
- Partner with the AV Relationship Manager to validate all contracts are signed, updated and maintained.
- Serve as the initial source of contact and communication for the MSP.
- Interact with EvPS Credentialing as necessary to ensure effective and efficient functioning of MSP communication and delivery.
- Respond to other operational issues as they arise, report and escalate to leadership as needed.
- Assist Operational teams in completion of clinician schedules, including assisting in communication if there is an urgent staffing issue and publishing/distributing the schedules, if applicable.
- Monitor MSP data and request information from the MSP, as needed, for reporting purposes.
- Interface with Enterprise resources regularly, including: Legal, Finance, Accounting, Central Services, Human Resources, Revenue Cycle Management, and Payroll to ensure the effective and efficient integration of operations of the new program or practice. Serve as the initial point of contact for TIVA’s resources for each assigned facility.
- In collaboration with TIVA leadership, implement necessary communication mechanisms to ensure that the practices are provided with up-to-date information on TIVA performance, service standards, policies, procedures and initiatives.
- Inform TIVA leadership of key activities, happenings, events and concerns at new programs or practices as they relate to the integration process to the appropriate parties.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree from four-year College or University and 4+ years of MSP management experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience as detailed above.
- Successful demonstration of key project management skills and leadership of integration projects.
- Exceptionally strong relationship builder/developer and interpersonally savvy.
- Strong presentation, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Contract review and negotiation expertise.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- MS Project or other Project Management tool
- Scheduling software experience and solid internet navigation skills.
- VMS and Automated Signature program (e.g. DocuSign) knowledge preferred.
- Able to travel nationally up to 20%, including overnight travel at times.